You will discover and apply a number of different ways in which projects can be set up and organised and enhance your own capabilities to manage them effectively.
By the end of the course you will have:
- applied a six-step model of project management
- defined the scope of a project in conjunction with stakeholders
- worked with risk assessment and project planning tools
- defined project steps, processes and expected outcomes in order to measure success
- considered the qualities needed by successful project managers
- created a personal self-development plan for the future